A progressive HR- & People strategy contributes to sustainable entrepreneurship
The challenge for the future lies in sustainably realizing predefined results, with healthy and engaged employees. In order to achieve this, organisations need to organize themselves in a different manner, as well as the way work is done.
From this point of view the traditional HR-policy comes under pressure, so it is time for the next step.
HR-Management must transform itself to a new, crucial role in the organisation & must contribute to more sustainable entrepreneurship. Future-oriented HR requires a new way of doing business. The focus should shift towards a regime where HR becomes a strategic and valued partner, for the business and its employees. HR initiatives must create value for the benefit of employees, customers and the organisation.
In order to reach this goal, people must be placed at the heart of the organisation. It’s all about employee experience. The organisation’s (HR) direction is partly determined on the basis of the employees’ input. They know the business better than anyone else. They know what is really going on within the organisation and its customers. Customer experience & employee experience form the basis for the strategic HR- & People policy.
By means of an integrated approach, one creates an outstanding and motivating working climate through professionalising – improving and/or innovating – on three domains:
- wherever possible, standardize and automate the HR operational model implement technology that:
- enables better communication and collaboration and
- that leads towards objective, underpinned decisions thanks to data-driven analyses and reporting
- all HR-systems, processes and instruments must be aligned with each other
leaders need to foster a climate where one commits to well-being, fairness, talent and ambition, as well as meaningful work.
A culture where everyone accepts that the panels on the horizon are continuously shifting, where one fully embraces challenges as an opportunity and in that way really make a difference!
the environment must be designed and personalized as much as possible, tailored to the (changing) needs of each employee and/or team
a culture of growth must be created by focusing on leadership and behavioural development (KPIs, Key Behaviour Indicators). What is your learning objective? What added value did you bring, for the organisation and the client? How can employee experience improve to accelerate business impact & results?
- the latest technologies aim to enable targeted data-analysis and forecasting. In doing so, one should be careful dealing with all these, possibly sensitive, personnel data. Data security and -privacy is key!
- in order to prevent potential reputational damage, (global) regulations should be closely monitored and adjustments should be made where and when necessary.
a sophisticated, progressive HR and People strategy – responding to (global) trends and evidence based – ensures that people and organisations are (more) successful.
Kris Rayen +32 474 98 30 05 email@example.com
# HR_Vision # Future_Of_HR # HR_of_the_Future # Sustainable_Entrepreneurship # Leadership # Customer_Experience # Employee_Experience # Strategic_HRM # Organisational_Development # HR_Change # HR_Transformation # HR_Strategy